The Guiding Principles for Dual Language Education: Third Edition
Dr. José Medina is one of the authors of this resource, widely used around the country and internationally, to implement and continuously improve dual language programs.
Dual Language Education: Answers to Questions from the Field
Co-authored by Dr. José Medina, this CAL Practitioner Brief, offers concrete answers to some of the most commonly asked questions by dual language practitioners.
Dual Language Articles
The following are online articles specifically addressing dual language program and biliteracy instructional practices.
- ¿Que? You Don't Know the 3 Pillars of Dual Language?
- Joe: My Personal English Learner Story
- La Chancla: Inception of a Personal Dual Language Vision
- 3 Things Every Dual Language Leader Should Know
- Mis Padres: Educational Advocates
- Dual Language: It Takes a Village...of Superheroes
- Coconut or Wetback? ¿Coco o Mojado?
- Dual Language Advocacy: No Place for Neutrality